What is an SEO friendly article? Ways to write SEO friendly articles?
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is optimizing a website or webpage to boost its organic traffic while affecting its visibility on the search engine results page (SERP). The more your site is optimised, the easier it is for it to be found organically.
How does SEO work?
Search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo use bots to scan and crawl sites from different web pages gathering information to understand what each site is about.
After collecting the information, the bots are then put into an Index. The index is then put in algorithms to analyse the pages to match all that data with your search query. This helps to deliver more relevant results to those who are searching for certain topics.
Why is SEO required?
- SEO is a primary source of leads.
- Top 5 results get 65% of clicks on Google.
- SEO helps to establish brand awareness.
- SEO is a 24/7 sales attendant for your website and increases rankings plus traffic.
- SEO results in a higher conversion rate.
- Move ahead of competition.
- Long-term marketing tactics
- Guarantee Mobile-friendliness to your website.
SEO Article is that form of article which is created with the goal of attracting search engine traffic.
Types of SEO
It is also known as On- Site SEO. It refers to the practice of optimizing web pages off page SEO in order to rank higher in search engines plays major role.
Here are some On-Page SEO TIPS.
- Include FAQ action.
- Use HTML descriptions.
- Use Header Tags: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6.
- Use page titles.
- Use Internal and External links.
- Use SEO-friendly URLs.
- Add visual content.
- Respect content hierarchy.
Off-page SEO is also known as off-site SEO. It refers to all the actions taken outside a website to improve ranking in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
Here are some Off-page SEO TIPS.
- Do link building.
- Unique content write: click here
- Add your web to your email signature.
- Take part in Quora and Yahoo answers.
- Build a strong social media presence.
- Be active in your forums in your niche.
- Add newsletter, subscription form to your web.
- Get good reviews on Google.
- Build relationships with influencers from your niche.
- Use photo, video and document submission websites.
- Optimize your Google my business profile.
It is the process of optimizing a website to improve the technical aspects(Eg- sitemaps, robots.txt, meta tags, speed etc.) Of a website to increase ranking in search engines.
Here are some Technical SEO TIPS.
- Install a SSL certificate.
- Create a custom 404 page.
- Add breadcrumb menu.
- Use HREFLANG for international websites.
- Create a sitemap and submit it.
- Register your website in Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Keep your code clean.
- Use niche keywords in your domain if possible.
- Use AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Use canonicals.
Do’s & Don’ts of SEO
|Opt for white hat techniques.||Don’t opt for black hat technique|
|Perform keyword research||Avoid over usage of keyword|
|Write interesting content||Do not duplicate content|
|Backlink structure||Avoid Backlink from irrelevant site|